Goodwill provides fee for service interventions to clients of WSIB, Insurance, Veteran’s Affairs, and a variety of other partners. Services include:
• Develop individualized return-to-work plans
• Assess and build tolerance for work
• Explore local labour market trends
• Focus on skills needed by employers
• Provide job placement assistance
• Gain valuable work experience
• Job readiness workshops
Training opportunities available in: Commercial Services, Food Services, Office, Janitorial
Our programming is tailored to meet the needs of participants
Our expert team of job developers and coaches is dedicated to placing people in meaningful employment; thereby helping clients achieve their employment goals.
Let us help you through our work ready initiatives.
225 King William Street – Suite 101
Hamilton, ON L8R 1B1
Contact us for an appointment or information
Phone: (905)-526-8482 x 2307